Re: [orca-list] Very important info regarding branches

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 01:46:47PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Here's the new rule: "If you are using GNOME 3.x, you can use Orca's
gnome-3-0 stable branch or you can use master. But if you are not using
GNOME 3.x, you should not be using this branch."

What exactly will be the difference between master, going forward, and
the gnome-3-0 branch? For further pulls, should we pull from master
instead if we want the latest goodies? It sounds to me like gnome-3-0
will become a "stable" version; did I get this right?  I figure I
would update my Arch Linux orca-git package to pull from the right
branch once we go forward with these changes.