[orca-list] several orca/gnome type questions

Well,I'm using archlinux and gnome3, and tend to like it a great deal.

My questions are these. If i have it start gdm on boot, will it come up talking enough for me to log in?

How do you copy/paste with orca/gnome? I've yet to figure this out and it's starting to get seriously frustrating.

I had some major issues getting evolution to work period. It keeps claiming no route to host when it claims to try to connect to my mail server however, my husband said it's not even sending anything to the mail server in question, any way to fix this?

Thanks!
Deedra