Re: [orca-list] alternative mail client

Correct that evolution is pretty well broken. I have to use it because we have exchange here at work and so far while I can get it to allow me to read the exchange stuff using imap I can't send using anything but evolution with the exchange plugin.

Extremely frustrating as I would rather use either thunderbird or alpine.

Tom