[orca-list] Fwd: several orca/gnome type questions

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: several orca/gnome type questions
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:12:12 -0500
From: Deedra Waters <deedra the-brannons com>
To: orca-list gnome org

Well,I'm using archlinux and gnome3, and tend to like it a great deal.

My questions are these. If i have it start gdm on boot, will it come up
talking enough for me to log in?

How do you copy/paste with orca/gnome? I've yet to figure this out and
it's starting to get seriously frustrating.

I had some major issues getting evolution to work period. It keeps
claiming no route to host when it claims to try to connect to my mail
server however, my husband said it's not even sending anything to the
mail server in question, any way to fix this?

Thanks!
Deedra