[orca-list] Problem with making calls in LinPhone

I cannot make any calls in LinPhone for some odd reason.
When I try, it start's the call, but then ends it or something a few seconds after. I get no sound what so ever, when I dial:
111 zonebbs com
and wonder what's going on here.
Can you help?
Is there something you need to do when loading LinPhone?
Do I need to make an sip account, and I have one, but i don't see where to input my Ekiga Account password or anything.
I need help.
Thanks!
--
Dominique