[orca-list] A last call out for help with Orca

Hi all,
Well, this is my last attempt trying to get this to work, and I can't understand what is causing the problem.
I did, just to be on the safe side, removed all things and reinstalled the entire thing and I also updated
the Orca to be the latest Orca git v3.14 pre. Everything is working, at least, it seems to do but Firefox
v5.01 is not accessible as before and Thunderbird either.
Orca just says Mozilla Firefox startpage not accessible or whatever I go to.
This is with the firefox that comes with arch linux, soon thinking about downloading Firefox from Mozillas
oficial page just to see if that would make any difference.
So my question is, any thoughts?
Many thanks,
Christian