Re: [orca-list] Moving between frames in web pages with Orca and Firefox

Hi Ollie.

Yes, I did try f6 and Shift+f6, with no success...

I wonderwhat kind of frames these people have created.
With NVDA I have no problems.
with a demo of Jaws 12 I can't move between frames either.
Funny indeed!

I'm glad you have a sense of humor. <grins> Me, I'd like to know what is
special about these frames. If you can give me an exact URL and/or steps
to reproduce this issue, it would be helpful.

Thanks!
--joanie