Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

Okay, here is a second patch for testing.

* The new keybinding is Orca+Menu

I think this is easy to remember. If this is a bad keybinding, make a
suggestion, please.

* This patch is using a menu, only

I'm using the menu, because we have the two-step-keybindings here. As
example Orca+Menu -> h to show the submenu of headings.

* Form fields are stored into Form Fields/Form #, where # is a serial number

With this structure, a user knows immediately which form fields belong
together.

* Visited and unvisited Links are stored in Links submenu, only

If separeted submenus are desired, they can be added. Currently I have
removed them to keep the code short for testing.

* Separators aren't listed

Since separators haven't a name or label I think it's impossible to
navigate by means of separators without any context.

* Missing names (Unnamed items)

Yes, I know there are sometimes unnamed items. I will fix this if the
main part is accepted. Otherwise it's more code to keep in mind.

* Performance

I have found a solution to show the menu immediately. But I think this
will be rejected by Joanie. I remember there was already a discussion
about this.

To search the objects isn't very time consuming. The longest time was ~
6 seconds. The time consuming part is to create labels for the objects.
Mostly one label needs lesser than 1 second. But if you have many
objects the time is noticeable.

Because of this I have added some code to Gecko.script.py. The menu is
builded in advance if a page is loaded or objects are changed.

If the menu is started to build orca will speak the message: "The Object
Navigator is created."

As soons as the menu is builded orca will speak: "The Object Navigator
is ready for use."

* Lenght of labels

To keep the labels "readable" I have added code to cut them. If a label
is longer than 50 characters they are cut and "..." is append to inform
the user about this.

So what do you think?

Greetings
Marcus