Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

Am 23.01.2011 09:11, schrieb Hammer Attila:
How looks this submenus ydea final? All listed items with executed the
Orca+Ctrl+Structural navigation letter keybinding is presented submenu
items? For example, if I listing 1nd heading levels, I see all 1nd
headings with a submenu? Or if I list all headings (for example
Orca+Ctrl+h) I see all headings with a submenu?

So to speak. It is not a submenu, but a separate menu.

The all possible structural navigation element single listing
possibility not will be resulting lot of reserved shortcuts?

At the moment there are 24 additional shortcuts. Another shortcut would
still add for the overall list.

Why not better one shortcut and put a context menu with awailable all
listing possible object with underlined mnemonic letter, similar with
navigation bundle extension navigation menu in Firefox?

I don't know this extension, because it does no longer work with FF3.

We must also not forget that a full listing go to the expense of speed.

Can you possible attaching an example patch if have final choice the
design?

Not today. There is a little problem with 'headings at level'. If I get
this fixed, I will upload a patch to your bug report tomorrow.

Greetings
Marcus