[orca-list] Latest refactor-related fixes are in master for your testing pleasure

Hey all.

I believe I made some decent headway on the issues you all have been reporting regarding the recent event and script manager refactor. I'm still testing and going through the bug reports and comments, but if in the meantime you have some time to test the latest master -- especially if you're already using master -- it would be most appreciated.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie