Re: [orca-list] Latest refactor-related fixes are in master for your testing pleasure

Well, I say a dialog popped up because I got the error ding right after typing 'orca --replace' from the run dialog. Can't say where that necessarily came from but I suspected Orca since that came up immediately after the command. I'll try and turn on debugging and see how things go. It seems that all these errors have occurred while I had Thunderbird running. and more particularly when I was focused on the tree of mail boxes. I use IMAP through gmail and I think when the losses of speech happen is when I hear the progress indication going while IMAP messages are being retrieved. I have noticed for a long time that when Thunderbird is fetch mail, Orca tends to hang until that process completes. I think this has become more unstable lately. I'll have to see if I get any speech losses when Thundrbird is not running.

Yes, this is Arch Linux on my 332 bit desktop system.