Re: [orca-list] Latest refactor-related fixes are in master for your testing pleasure

Generally, things have been pretty stable. However, I have been experiencing some speech losses where I had to kill and restart Orca. It is intermittent, of course so I can't offer a firm set of steps to makeit happen One thing in common when this has happened today was when attempting to do a 'orca --replace' from the run dialog without any speech, I get an error box that pops up. After jumping over to a native console and killing Orca, I can then go back into my gnome session and start orca from the run dialog without any --replace. Speech comes back and then I can read the dialog. The error indicates that can't find some file in my home directory but the file name is blank. That is, it says that /home/steve/// cannot be found. I have never seen this error before. I had this happen at least 3 times today after my recent git pull from this afternoon. Once I got the error simply by leaving the machine unattended for over 30 minutes and the other two times I was in Thunderbird trying to read some mail. I do have that thunderbird list patch applied for bug #634642 in case that might mean anything. It might have something to do with having Thunderbird running each time this happened.

I wish I had better steps to reproduce this problem.