[orca-list] Bookmark Editing in Firefox 4.0 Beta

I've been working with Firefox 4.0 Beta 10 for the past couple days or
so and notice a serious problem with the bookmarks save dialog and in
the library where you can manage bookmarks.  In this case, I cannot
edit the bookmark names in either dialog with any a11y.  When I'm in
the text box and arrow back and forth, I don't hear any speech at
all.  Further more, even if I can hack around and guess my way through
changing the name, Firefox doesn't seem to save the updated value.
This latter problem may be a firefox bug but I'm wondering why Orca
isn't reading the characters while navigating around in the text
boxes.  I notice this particularly when editting the name of a
bookmark to be saved, the name and address of bookmarks in the tree
table details under the bookmark library.

Can any others repo these observations? I will gladly file bugs
appropriately if so.