Re: [orca-list] Orca and multiple recipients in thunderbird

I would probably file a bug.  Also, I observe a different problem
related to addresses in mail while reading a message with TB 3.1.7; I
can't tell who sent the message from within the message body.  When I
flat review the top part of the screen, all I can hear is "label" over
what should be the person's name or address.  Can anyone else
reproduce this other problem?

If so, I will file a bug.  Not sure if it is an Orca problem or if
Thunderbird is not displaying the right stuff.