[orca-list] Gdm 3 and Orca configuration

Hello all,

Are there any up to date directions available on how to configure GDM 3 to
start Orca, for example when a particular key is pressed?

For reference, I'm running Debian. If I start gdm 3, it beeps, which is helpful; the next step would be to
load Orca.

I would like to know this before I give an accessibility-related conference
presentation next week, which will cover Gnome in addition to other topics
surrounding braille and speech access to Linux.

I did find the instructions in the Gnome accessibility guide, which apply to
Gdm 2 only - the configuration has changed for Gdm 3.