[orca-list] Orca and multiple recipients in thunderbird

Hello,
I have noticed a strange bug in thunderbird 3.3a1 with orca, when you use reply to all on a message which will lead to multiple recipients (eg. I think the orca-list messages will do) then the to field is accessible but the CC fields seem to be in a table which orca doesn't speak and cannot find with flat review.Please note that this seems to be when using reply to all, creating a new message and adding multiple recipients does not lead to this.

Does anyone else notice this? Do we think a bug report needs to be sent to mozilla about this?

Michael Whapples