[orca-list] sometimes I can not hear the name of the window when I press alt+tab

Hi all.
Using latest orca from git, try the following steps:

1. Launch orca.

2. Go to terminal and launch gedit.

3. Press ctrl+q to close the application.

4. Press alt+tab, orca reads the name of the next window, as expected.

 5. Go to orca preferences and load a diferent profile.

6. Close the preferences pressing the escape key.

7. go to terminal and lanch gedit.

8. Press ctrl+q to close gedit.

9. Press alt+tab, orca does not announce the name of the nex window.

Launch orca again  and things return to normal state.

Can anyone confirm?
Thanks.