From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 4:17 PM
To: Geoff Shang
Cc: Orca ML
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Bug in Orca with Debian

Hi,

I read notes release, but I don't think orca release is responsible.
Because before upgrading, squeeze and sid had the same release number of
orca. So I only anticipated a little. So... I can try again a migration but
not sure it's problematic. I guess it would have displayed errors during
migration process... However, isn't it related to dependencies with
miss-upgrade? I hope debug file will help.

Sincerely,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL