Re: [orca-list] Bug in Orca with Debian

Hi,

I read notes release, but I don't think orca release is responsible.
Because before upgrading, squeeze and sid had the same release number of
orca. So I only anticipated a little. So... I can try again a migration
but not sure it's problematic. I guess it would have displayed errors
during migration process... However, isn't it related to dependencies
with miss-upgrade? I hope debug file will help.

Sincerely,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL