[orca-list] Bug in Orca with Debian

Hi,

I used Debian lenny, and I installed unstable release of orca, i.e.
2.30.2-2. It worked perfectly.

Then I tried migrating to squeeze. I tried also on current testing
(wheezy). On squeeze, I tried current release, then I tried today newly
committed in experimental repository 2.91.6 release.

It doesn't work. Here are the details of the bug with debug files:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2011/02/msg00044.html

I would appreciate your help very much, as I cannot migrate to squeeze
in such conditions, and I cannot make users whose I advise migrating or
installing squeeze. And lenny will stay maintained only 1 year about.

Thanks very much,

Sincerely,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL