Re: [orca-list] Any Good File Browsers?

By less stable, I mean at least graphically. There are many buttons
who cannot be selected and people have tried via the terminal to
set settings and the replies on forums etc seem to be "yeah that's
a known bug."
Often I decide I want to change something and go look it up, and the
options that I'm to go through don't exist sometimes.

This is with the Xfce that came with Mint Linux with Debian wheezy
testing, and there may well be a newer/less-buggy Xfce out there.
I've been quite lazy because it's been "good enough" and minorly
annoying.
It's certainly much smaller than Gnome, and it seems to run most
programs who run on Gnome well (like Banshee).

-Mallory