Re: [orca-list] Any Good File Browsers?

Moving reply back to the list for more participation.  I always
thought xfce was supposed to be more stable than gnome; sorry to hear
that.  I had been thinking of switching from bloated gnome to
something more simple but just as powerful.

I will have to look for that browser though.  I just find nautilus to
be too okward to work with any more; it used to be pretty good but the
large list thing has always been a problem and now I don't even get a
response from orca some of the times when I try to up arrow back
through a long list.