Re: [orca-list] Q t enquiries

On 12/27/2011 02:11 AM, trahern culver wrote:
Hey all I red on the q t Nokia dev blog that in August a version of the q t accessablety bridg for Linux
was realised does this mean the latest version of q t is accessabel? If it is how do I get it? And if it
isn't how do I set it up with the Linux accessibility bridg?

Hi, I don't know too much about those details you are asking, but FWIW,
KDE has an accessibility list:

kde-accessibility kde org

Most of kde accessibility developers (Qt is a classic kde module) are
subscribed to that list. So if no one at orca-list can answer your
question, I think that it is worth to ask on that list.

Best regards.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias