Re: [orca-list] planning an upgrade to unity 2d, need basic keystrokes

Hello, Krishnakant.

As far as GNOME 3/Shell is concerned, it seems that a lot of the keyboard shortcuts are different or perform different tasks. For instance, a full GNOME Shell environment does not have the Applications, Places, and System menus which were present in GNOME 2.x, however it seems that the GNOME Fallback Session has the Applications and Places menus (unless I am mistaken). Below is a link [1] for some GNOME Shell keyboard shortcuts. I hope that you find this helpful.

Take care.

[1] GNOME 3.0 Shortcuts: www.shortcutworld.com/en/linux/Gnome_3.0.html