Re: [orca-list] calendar

I find Google Calendar does most everything I need it to do. I use it
with Orca and Firefox. I struggle a little bit with adding other
calendars to my calendar view and scheduling meetings with multiple
participants, but other than that, I can do pretty much everything I
need to.

I've also used the Lightning plug in with Firefox. I don't use it as
much as I used to since I've run into some problems using it with a
Google Calendar.

Evolution's calendar also seems quite usable and accessible, but I
always find Evolution to be kind of large and cumbersome to use.

This isn't an Orca solution, but Emacs with Emacspeak has a nice simple
calendar. I think it uses the same cal and remind commands that Jason
mentions below.