Re: [orca-list] planning an upgrade to unity 2d, need basic keystrokes

HI all,
I am really thankfull to all who helped.
I know this was discussed before on the mailing list and its irritating to repeat it for some one.
But I never got the time to read all emails.
Can some one give a quick overview on what desktop will be better for daily usage? I am currently on ubuntu 10.10 and used to the gnome 2 desktop for last 3 years. I would like to know which of the 2, Unity or gnome 3 will perform faster with Orca? also which one has less critical bugs and more work arounds for getting things done?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.