Re: [orca-list] Java development

Hi,

I second that. I never use Swing unless I'm told to do so by a class
instructor or by a potential employer. If I'm in full control of the
design of the application I choose SWT every time because its more
accessible and I can get the native look and feel of the desktop
without resorting to using the native APIs directly.

Cheers!