Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Java applications

Search for those, you need to, for example, install the gtk development files, not sure how they are actually named. I am very sure that they are in the package manager, but under different names. Autogen.sh does not complain about the inexistant debian packages, but about the inexistant pkgconfig files and those are different.