Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Java applications

The java access bridge is deprecated.
You will unfortunately need to download java-atk-wrapper and manually compile it, but when you'll done it, it'll work pretty good. Even if you'll have problems, you'll be able to use and navigate through java apps.