[orca-list] Accessibility of Java applications

Dear all,

I'd like to use an app written in Java. At the moment, once I have run
it, if I Alt-tab to its window, I can read its name followed by
"inaccessible" which is the french for "not accessible".
I have installed libaccess-bridge-java-jni and libaccess-bridge-java
packages. Is there something else I'm suposed to install ?
How to figure out by examining the source code of the application
whether it is supposed to be accessible or not ?

Also: I noticed that gnome's terminal has become "inaccessible", too !
This is quite surprising because that was working some time ago.
So if anybody has a hint on this I'd really appreciate to hear about it.

Thanks much,
Sébastien.