Re: [orca-list] Alternative to Ubuntu?

According to Dominique:
Does Arch Linux go like Vinux?
  Meaning, can you use the regulare keyboard with out having ot type
commands?

Arch starts with the command shell by default. So you will need to type commands to get it up and running.
But you can install GNOME as soon as you get the OS installed. It won't have all the extra key shortcuts that
Vinux has, but I have found it to be quite useful.

Will this installer allow you to install ona  second partition?
I want to install, but don't want to use it as my main opperating system.

You can install it any way you like. It will even boot from a flash drive. Partitioning won't be a problem,
although it doesn't look like the installer and partitioner you'll find on Vinux. Arch is designed to be as
minimal as possible by default for maximum customizability.
~Kyle
Sent from my Wishdroid! :)