Re: [orca-list] Audiobooks

Please let me know how it all turns out for you. I have been looking for employment for years, but many employers do not like the fact that I am blind. So I try to spend my time helping people with different issues related to computers and operating systems.

Pelase let me know if VLC helps you. The audio playback speed si a great feature, and it works for videos, too.