Re: [orca-list] Alternatives to Mozilla based software

Hi,

I've gotten sick enough of framed graphical mail clients, mutt was the
best choice for me.  But I've never printed anything from mutt (only
PDF attachments people have sent me, so I copy those over to another
machine's desktop and have someone print from there).

Epiphany is Gnome browser once based on Gecko and now based on Webkit.
There is a problem with Webkit that bothers me, and that's skip links
don't work (they don't move your focus down to the destination).  Sure
there are many other ways to navigate the page but if I'm following an
in-page link, I want/need my focus down there too.  I believe I heard
this is in a bugzilla at webkit but it's old and I dunno when they'll
fix it.

-Mallory