Re: [orca-list] orca not selecting text when using shift+arrows in firefox?

Hy,

I attached a second hopefuly final revision with bug 648730 bugreport.
With Storm suggestion I changed the clipboard read function default key binding from Orca Modifier+R to Orca Modifier+Shift+r. If have textual understandable object the clipboard, and the verbosity setting is verbose, Orca spokening the "Clipboard text:" notification message before real clipboard object spokening and presenting the braille display. If the verbosity setting is brief, only the clipboard object content are spokening and presenting the braille display.

Attila