Re: [orca-list] orca not selecting text when using shift+arrows in firefox?

Hy,

Don, you are full right, I will be modify the yesterday attached upstream patch if we found a good keystroke, yesterday I forgot this keystroke for Libreoffice Calc related. What keystroke are not used yet with good accessing both desktop and laptop layout, and easy remember and associate the users with clipboard related function? For example, Orca+e is good (clipboard text)? This keystroke is not reserved if I see right.

Orca+C is not good, because I think this keystroke is reserved for dinamic row headers for example with Libreoffice Calc, similar with dinamic column header for orca+r keystroke.

Attila