[orca-list] Feature enhancement ideas from NVDA

I've had to switch to Windows for some of my work lately, and so I'm
learning how to use NVDA.  So far, I prefer Orca, but there are two
things I like in NVDA I thought I'd share.

First, when I enable saying what's under the mouse, they have a read
by line and read by paragraph feature, while Orca only speaks the word
under the mouse.  Being only somewhat vision impaired, I really like
this NVDA feature.  Would it be hard to implement?

The second is less important now days than it used to be.  NVDA
virtual buffers makes web browsing seem super fast.  Orca seems to
have improved a lot lately, so I'm ok without this feature.  I've been
thinking there might be some way to have at-spi or Orca request all
the stuff visible on a web page, and cache the results, and have
at-spi mark portions as dirty or out-dated if they change.  On the
other hand, if I click on text on a web page in NVDA, the focus does
not move.  The only way to play text on a web page is to either mouse
over it or to navigate there by the keyboard.  Finally, I really miss
the "o" key for navigating to a large object.

Bill