Re: [orca-list] Orca with sticky keys

André Baldo <supermalavox gmail com> wrote:
Is there any possibility of implementing a way of pressing the Orca modifier key before the letter to
execute the command?
Like, for example:
If I end up having, by accident or by impairment, only one hand to type keystrokes like caps lock+t would
be a little difficult, so I could press the caps lock key first and then the letter t.

http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/NewPreferencesGUI

Turning on sticky keys may be what you need. I don't know how well it
interacts with Orca, however.