[orca-list] Orca with sticky keys

Hello everyone!

Is there any possibility of implementing a way of pressing the Orca modifier key before the letter to execute the command?
Like, for example:
If I end up having, by accident or by impairment, only one hand to type keystrokes like caps lock+t would be a little difficult, so I could press the caps lock key first and then the letter t. There is a function like that in Jaws called something like Insert key mode and it was very useful when I broke my arm. Also, I would like to know if that function is implemented in GNOME in general, like to press control+f10 in a panel.

Thanks,
André!