Re: [orca-list] problem with latest git of orca and gdm

Hi.
The location where orca reads and saves the preferences changed from ~/.orca to ~/.local/share/orca.

Fix for bgo#596108 - Changed old ~/.orca config directory to XDG_DATA_HOME/orca which is more Freedesktop.org compilant.
and
Fix for bug #625422 - Remove XDG location 'migration' option

Thanks.