[orca-list] What should I be aware of if changing to at-spi2?

Hello,
The subject sort of says what my question is. To give a little context of why I am asking it. Firstly I tried the fedora 14 beta rc2 CD, unfortunately accessibility is terribly broken. One problem seems to be that at-spi2 (at least the python bindings) requires python-xlib but this has been missed off the dependencies. Also I am concerned by a GTK warning about not finding the atk-bridge module.

Hopefully the python-xlib thing will be simple enough to solve. Where might the atk-bridge module have moved to? I know that archlinux has the package at-spi2-atk in the gnome-unstable repository and the shared object file for the module is in /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules/at-spi-dbus/modules/, is this the default location for at-spi2?

Are there any other issues which may crop up? I am partly asking that as I do have archlinux on some of my computers and if at-spi2 is in the gnome-unstable repository then the change may be coming soon to arch and I don't want to hit a whole bundle of problems.

Michael Whapples