Re: [orca-list] Firefox caching

Just putting Jared's reply to the list because I think I meant to the
list in general.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 02:32:23AM -0400, Jared Wright wrote:
There is always tab if you want to hear links individually.
On 09/12/2010 10:19 PM, Steve Holmes wrote:
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:01:10AM -0500, Mike Reiser wrote:
 I'll just chime in here and say that nvda on windows has a mode in
it's virtual buffer that displays the page like orca does called
screen layout.  If you turn this mode off it displays links one line
at a time, can't this be put into orca as a compromise?
Why on earth would you want a single link per line.  Back when it was
dificult to figure out where to place the cursor on a link, this might
have had some value but with these navigation banners with a dozen or
so links in a line, the last thing I want to see is a single linke per
line.  The way pages currently serve up with Orca is you can press the
down arrow key just once to get past that same dozen links; much more
efficient, if you ask me.
orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.