Re: [orca-list] Draft Proposed Two-Year Roadmap

True enough, the checkboxes could be toggled with a shortcut but it
would still take another keypress of the OK button to force out the
dialog; but now we're down to counting individual keypresses to
accomplish a task.  anyway, like I've said before, this links list
deal could become a mini subsystem with optional filters and the like
but the original patch may be a good beginning.