Re: [orca-list] getting to wireless networks

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:14:10PM -0500, Glenn Ervin wrote:
Hi,
In Ubuntu, when I plug in my wireless card, a message pops up to tell me
that wireless networks are in range.
No doubt one of them is mine, and I want to access the wireless networks, so
I can enter the key to my router, but I don't know how to get to this list
of networks.
I have made some wireless network connections in "network tools", but they
never connect, and that is why I want to connect to one of them in the list.
It is like a balloon that comes up and tells me that there are wireless
networks, so I suspect that there is a panel of these sort of things to get
to.
Thanks for suggestions.

Glenn

Why not install wireless-tools and run