  rote:
From: Mario Lang<mlang delysid org>

I am basically wondering if there is an organisation which
collects donations dedicated to accessibility work in the open source
area.
If I wanted to donate a few bucks earmarked for
accessibility development, where would I go?
Well, one idea could be just became a GNOME friend.

http://www.gnome.org/friends/

You can specify on the comments how you would prefer to spent the
money. Not sure if you prefer something not so tied to GNOME, and more
about open source general accessibility.

Friend of GNOME allowed to run the accessibility outreach program.

Just a suggestion.

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)