Re: [orca-list] Attributes

Hey Tom,

When you post the bug, let me know; this might be an interesting one
for me to sink my teeth as an Orca developer-wanna-be.  It sounds like
it could be an easy fix but I don't own a braille display so might be
challenged at best to properly test.  Now if you figure on fixing it
:), then by all means, I can stay out of the way.  Let me know.