Re: [orca-list] Navigating in Firefox

Yes, I also wish we could do this in Orca.  The 'o' key used to
navigate to next large object rarely helps me.  It might get me over a
bunch of links or something but never gets me to where I really want
to be.  The thing with the Window-Eyes feature, is you can use it to
get from one type of content to the next.  But I find it most useful
in skipping over those long navigation banners.  Now remember that
with Orca at least, many of those nav banners will actually appear on
a single line so one or two presses of the down arrow key gets you
past many of these.  But wiki pages are a good example of where it
would be nice to skip over a large section of links and if header tags
are noe used.