[orca-list] Attributes

While working with a document in openoffice I noticed that if you use orca+f to get the attributes of a word line whatever it does not show on the braille display. Since I often work with out speech turned on I thought for a minute it was broken but as soon as I turned on speech it worked for speech only. I would like to see it on the braille display as well as it is the easiest way to find out the font, bolding or other styles that I know of. I have not entered a bug on this yet but probably will later in the day when I get some time.

Tom