Re: [orca-list] BREAKING NEWS: UBUNTU SCRAPPING GNOME IN VERSION 11.04!

On Friday 29 October 2010 02:04 AM, Halim Sahin wrote:
hi,
On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 01:19:20AM +0530, hackingKK wrote:
Ah, may be due to some crutial facts like a totally blind person can
have an accessible installer?
Perhaps Fedora or debian guys can be poked to make their installers
accessible as well!
Stop here, don't know of fedorabut the debian installer was accessible before
Canonical came up with using the debian infrastructure for building it's
own distribution.

Hi Halim,
Can you tell me exactly how I can use the installer of debian?
Can I take a debian dvd, start the installer and get along?
does it use espeak?

happy hacking.
Krishnakant?