[orca-list] Speak object under mouse speaks "ghost" objects

Hello all,

Switching on "Speak object under mouse" is giving me some issues.  When
I mouse over the desktop or application windows it speaks the
Applications panel menu items, just as if the menus were opened.  I'm
not sure what information you might need to troubleshoot, so here is my
setup:

Orca version: 2.32.0-0ubuntu1
Ubuntu version*: 10.10 with all updates
window manager: metacity 2.30.2
Speech system: speech-dispatcher 0.7
Speech synth: espeak 1.44.04  14.Sep.10

The setup is almost as it came out-of-the-box.  I compiled espeak from
source to try to fix a problem I was having under emacspeak.

Additionally and possibly unrelated, when I run orca from the
command-line, such as to get the version number or to replace when it
dies, I get the following output:

** (orca:3222): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowState' as enum when in fact it is of type
'GFlags'

** (orca:3222): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowActions' as enum when in fact it is of type
'GFlags'

** (orca:3222): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'WnckWindowMoveResizeMask' as enum when in fact it is of
type 'GFlags'

Any other information can be provided.

Thanks in advance,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw gmail com

Every journalist has a novel in him, which is an excellent place for it.