To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 5:23 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Orca and Acrobat Reader

Hello,

How accessible is accrobat Reader with orca?

I have installed Acrobat reader today on a Ubuntu 10.10 and i couldn't read anythings even the PDF-Document was an accessible one.

Surprising I found the accessibility settings like there are in Acrobat Reader for MS Windows. I'm was able do sett them up like in Acrobat for MS Windows, too. However there dosen't work with Orca at all.

I'm using Ubbuntu 10.10, Acrobat Reader 9.4 and Orca 2.32.0

What is the best methode to read PDF documents with Orca?

Petra Ritter